(Updated on May 23, 2018)
- Responsible for the treatment
- Purposes of data processing
- Data retention period
- Legitimation for data processing
- Data communication
- International data transfers
- Your rights
- Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Corporate name: BALLIU EXPORT, S.A.
Business name: BALLIU
Postal address: AVDA. SANT MAURICI, s/n – 17455 CALDES DE MALAVELLA (Girona)
Telephone: +34 972 470 066
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which it has been provided to us:
- Manage data provided directly by the interested party, as a professional or representative of their company to inform about our products and services, respond to their request, request or query and follow up later.
- Manage the data provided by the client at the time of contracting our services, at an organizational, accounting, fiscal and administrative level, as well as to inform about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to you .
- Manage the professional data of the USER for their participation in the various events that we organize and have authorized us to inform about other activities or events that we can organize in relation to projects or services that may be of interest to them.
- Carry out, in case you have subscribed to our Newsletters, the sending of the same, processing the data provided to send it to you.
- Create, if applicable, the user profile to offer you our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the invoicing and collection of the services will be kept for the entire time that the contract is in force. Once this relationship has ended, if this is the case, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any responsibilities arising from the contract are prescribed.
- The data relating to the publication of comments on our products will be maintained during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish to have them removed at any time.
- The data for participation in events and activities will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes described, unless you have objected to their treatment or previously canceled them.
- The data for sending newsletters will be kept indefinitely until, if this is the case, they express their wish to delete them.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications and the preparation of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if this is the case, they express their wish to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting in being able to offer our customers the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this treatment of your data, and you can do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and it can be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of this consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but the data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Data will not be communicated to third parties saved to:
- To the financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for by the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Data transfers to third countries?
No data transfers are made to third countries.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. we are processing personal data that concern them, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data already are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You will be able to materially exercise your rights as follows:
-At the indicated email address we will offer you the corresponding forms to materially exercise these rights.
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In the event that you consider that your rights have been violated in terms of the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the Control Authority in matters of protection competent data authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
How did we get your data?
- The personal data we process at BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. they come from the interested parties themselves or their legal representative.
- Special categories of personal data are not treated (these are data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person, data relating to health or data relating to sex life or what is the sexual orientation of a natural person).