(Updated May 23, 2018)
- Responsible for the treatment
- Purposes of data processing
- Data retention period
- Legitimation for data processing
- Data communication
- International data transfers
- Your rights
- Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Registered name: BALLIU EXPORT, S.A.
Commercial name: BALLIU
Postal address: AVDA. SANT MAURICI, s/n – 17455 CALDES DE MALAVELLA (Girona)
Telephone: +34 972 470 066
Mail : email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. the processing of data is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
- Manage data provided directly by the interested party himself, as a professional or representative of his company to inform about our products and services, respond to his request, request or query and carry out subsequent monitoring.
- Manage the data provided by the client at the time of contracting our services, at an organizational, accounting, fiscal and administrative level, as well as to inform about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to you.
- Manage the USER’s professional data for their participation in the different events that we organize and they have authorized us to inform about other activities or events that we can organize in relation to projects or services that may be of interest to them.
- If you have subscribed to our Newsletters, send them by processing the data provided to send them to you.
- Create, where appropriate, the user profile to offer our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire time that the contract is in force. Once this relationship has ended, where applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable legislation and until any responsibilities arising from the contract expire.
- The data relating to publications of comments about our products will be maintained during the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish for them to be deleted at any time.
- The data for participation in events and activities will be kept for the time necessary for the purposes described, unless you have objected to their processing or have previously canceled them.
- The data for sending newsletters will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your wish to delete them.
- The data for sending commercial communications and preparing commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your desire to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting of being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulation (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly permits the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and you may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and can be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of this consent shall in no case affect the execution of the contract, but the processing of data for this purpose previously carried out shall not lose its lawfulness by the fact that the consent has been withdrawn.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be communicated to third parties except to:
- In the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- to the competent public administrations in the cases provided for by law and for the purposes defined therein.
Data transfers to third countries?
No data transfers are made to third countries.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. is processing personal data concerning them.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows:
By e-mail attaching a copy of your ID card a: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the indicated e-mail address we will provide you with the corresponding forms to materially exercise these rights.
- If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In case you consider that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
How did we obtain your data?
- The personal data that we process in BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. come from the interested parties themselves or their legal representative.
- Special categories of personal data are not processed (such as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person).