(Updated 22 June 2018)
- Data controller
- Purpose of the data processing
- Data storage periods
- Legal basis of the data processing
- Data transmission
- International data transfer
- Your rights
- Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Corporate name: BALLIU EXPORT, S.A.
Commercial name: BALLIU
Tax code: A-17545385
Postal address: AVDA. SANT MAURICI, s/n – 17455 CALDES DE MALAVELLA (Girona)
Telephone: +34 972 470 066
For what reasons do we process your data?
At BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. we process professional contact data for the following reasons, depending on why the data was provided:
- To manage the data directly provided by the interested party, as a professional or company representative, so as to provide you with information on our products and services, respond to your orders, requests or questions and carry out a subsequent follow-up.
- To manage the data provided by the client at the time of contracting our services, on an organisational, accounting, tax and administrative level, as well as to inform you about our services, events and news concerning our professional activity that may be of interest to you.
- To manage the professional data of the USER for their participation in the different activities and events that we organise and we for which have been authorised to inform you about other activities or events that we may organise and that may be of interest.
- To conduct, in the event that you have subscribed to our Newsletters, the dispatch of the same, processing the data provided in order to do so.
- To create, where necessary, the USER profile so as to offer you our products and services.
How long do we store your data?
- The data for the management of the client relationship and invoicing and payment for the services will be kept for the whole time that the contract is in force. Once this relationship has finished, where applicable, the data may be kept for the time stipulated by the applicable legislation and until the expiry of the potential liabilities arising from the contract.
- The data relating to the publication of comments about our products will be kept for the term and publicity of the products and services to which they refer, except when a desire is expressed that they are eliminated at any time.
- The data for the participation in events and activities will be kept for the necessary time for the described ends, except where you have opposed the processing of the same or they have been previously cancelled.
- The data for the sending of the Newsletters will be kept indefinitely until, where applicable, you advise of your wish to delete them.
- The data for the sending of marketing communications and the production of business profiles for our products and services will be kept indefinitely until, where applicable, you advise of your wish to delete them.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for reasons 1 to 3 is the corresponding contractual execution of the rendering of the service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the fulfilment of the legitimate business interest in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products and services and thus obtaining their continued business. Said legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), that expressly allows the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
Nevertheless, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, being able to do so by any of the means listed in this policy.
- The basis for the sending of marketing communications to non-client users is the consent that has been requested, being able to be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will in no case affect the execution of the contract, but the processing of data to this end carried out previously will not lose its legality because of the fact that consent has been withdrawn.
Who will be the recipients of your data?
Data will not be transferred to third parties except:
- To the BALLIU group companies.
- To the distributors of the BALLIU group companies.
- To the financial entities through which the management of money payments and collections is carried out.
- To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases foreseen under the Law and for the reasons listed therein.
International transfer of data?
Transfers of data to third countries will not be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain information about whether BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. is processing personal data that concerns them, or not.
- The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the ends for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, they may request the limitation of the processing of their data or its portability, in which case we will only retain your data for the exercise of defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons associated with the particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the treatment of their data. In this case, BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of potential claims.
You may materially exercise your rights in the following manner:
-By electronic mail attaching a copy of your ID document to: email@example.com
-At the electronic mail indicated, we will provide you with the necessary forms to materially exercise these rights.
- If you have granted your consent for a specific reason, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing of your data based on the consent provided previous to withdrawal.
- In the event that you consider that your rights in reference to the protection of personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may present a claim to the competent Control Authority in data protection matters via its website: www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
- The personal data that we process at BALLIU EXPORT, S.A. comes from the interested party themselves or their Legal Representative.
- We remind you that information must not be provided to third parties except where authorisation has been obtained for this and you have been previously informed.
- Special categories of personal data are not processed (meaning that data which reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union membership, genetic data, biometric data aimed at the unequivocal identification of the physical person, data concerning health, or data concerning the sexual life or sexual orientation of a physical person).